Overnight Newborn Doula Support
Let us handle the nights, while you sleep!
Overnight care is our specialty!
Seeking overnight support for your new baby or babies? Look no further! Our most popular service is our overnight doula care. You may have heard of the term “night nurse” or “baby nurse”. Postpartum doulas are not nurses, and have a different role than a traditional night nurse. We are there to care for not only your baby, but also the whole family.
As your overnight newborn doula, we help instill good sleep habits for your new baby early on. We take care of Baby throughout the night, while you stay IN BED! If you are breastfeeding, we simply bring Baby to you to eat. After your baby eats, we will burp baby, change baby if needed, and settle baby back down to sleep. We will even happily bring you a middle of the night nursing snack while you feed your baby! We can also help with common breastfeeding issues that may arise, or help you find a lactation consultant for more difficult problems. If you are formula feeding or pumping milk for us to use during the night, we will take care of everything and leave you completely undisturbed! You wake up feeling well rested, happy and ready for the day ahead. We offer non-judgemental support, no matter how you are feeding your baby.
While you and your family sleep, we can also wash and clean bottles, breast pump parts, wash and fold Baby’s laundry, make sure the nursery is stocked, and we’re even happy to make sure the coffee pot is ready to go at the touch of a button when you wake.
Our overnight doulas are experienced, compassionate, and we love what we do! We recommend you book overnight baby support as early as possible, as we book up quickly. We are happy to speak to you by phone to discuss your needs, or schedule a one hour in person consultation.
Information about overnight newborn doula support:
- Overnight shifts are usually 8, 9, or 10 hours long
- 24/7 live in support is available
- We can assist you with breastfeeding or bottle feeding, or a combination of both
- Baby laundry piling up or cloth diapers need washing? We can take care of that for you during the evening.
- Twins are our specialty! Our hourly rate for twins is the same
- Having triplets? Yes, we can help! Contact us for quote!
- We will take care of cleaning the bottles or your breast pump parts, and leave things tidy in the morning.
- Have a vacation coming up? Yes, we travel! Get in touch with us to learn more!
- We are all experienced! We insist our doulas all have training AND experience.
- Both you and your partner wake up happy and refreshed, ready to enjoy your baby and get started with your day!
Need Some Overnight Help?
Pricing & Packages
BREATHE Postpartum Package
20 hours of postpartum care
BLISS Postpartum Package
200 hours of postpartum care
BRIGHT Postpartum Package
40 hours of postpartum care
BLISSED OUT Postpartum Package
400 hours of postpartum care
BALANCE Postpartum Package
80 hours of postpartum care
BUILD your own Postpartum Package
$28/hr for one baby within 25 miles of zip code 27103
$30/hr for twins within 25 miles of zip code 27103
Prices increase slightly for those 25+ miles away, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for pricing information
Need Some Postpartum Help?
Package prices listed are for singleton babies within 25 miles of zip code 27103. We happily serve other areas and zip codes, please contact us for pricing!
A la carte hours – Want to add on to a package? Just let us know! $28/hour.
Gift certificates? – Yes please! Want to be the hero of the baby shower, the best holiday gift giver, or give the most thoughtful push present ever? Give the gift of overnight newborn support! The new parents will be overjoyed! Give us a call at 336-448-4114 or email us at email@example.com to discuss.